The bowl of the house Helium Bowl is part of the range of Cachimba Planet bowls, it is a manufacturer of accessories for shishas located in Spain.
Among its products, its bowls stand out due to their materials (porous white clay) and their high performance, being classified as one of the best bowls in the country, manufactured in Spain.
- "Better heat management"
- "Greater flavor and density of smoke"
- "Better cooking of tobacco"
- "Longer duration of the smoke"
- "Greater robustness and resistance to breakage"
The Helium Bowl is type phunnel and are made of porous white clay .
They are compatible with Provost and aluminum foil and even with grid. Being made with porous white clay, they withstand heat more and better, being recommended to use 26mm coals such as Blackcoco or Kingcoco.
- Consumption: 8-10 grams
- Height: about 10 cm
- Plate diameter: 7.00 cm approximately
- Central hole diameter: 1.50 cm approximately
* Note: The measurements indicated here are approximate, being able to find differences in measurements of up to 0.5 cms.