anniversThe HC HighFire Neo Garnet bowl is part of the HC bowl range created exclusively in Spain by HispaCachimba (Made in Spain) .
These bowls are designed by HispaCachimba and manufactured by hand in a high temperature "Stoneware", baked at temperatures between 1250 and 1300ª which gives them:
- "Better heat management"
- "Greater flavor and density of smoke"
- "Better cooking of tobacco"
- "Longer duration of the smoke"
- "Greater robustness and resistance to breakage"
The HC HighFire Neo Garnet is of the phunnel type and they are finished with HIGHFIRE enamel, which is a new high temperature melting enamel, which provides a spectacular and unique finish.
These cups are ideal to be used with the Provost or aluminum foil directly, although we will also obtain a good performance with the grate. As it is a bowl that withstands heat longer and better, its use is recommended with 26mm coals such as Blackcoco or Kingcoco.
- Consumption: 8-10 grams
- Height: about 10 cm
- Dish diameter: about 6.5 cm
- Central hole diameter: about 2 cm
* Note: The bowls in the HC range are made and painted by hand, so each one is unique and no two are exactly alike. As they are made by hand, they may have irregularities in their shape due to the craftsmanship.